First At Work
If you offer your employees direct deposit services, you can also give them an additional valuable benefit with our First At Work employee banking program. We provide a unique, customized, personal banking package and a variety of special banking privileges, including preferred pricing on a variety of products and services. Your employees are important to you. Make sure they know it by giving them access to First At Work employee banking today.
Benefits to Your Business:
- A no cost, value-added service offered to existing and prospective business clients
- Designed for companies that offer direct deposit to their employees (25 or more employees)
- Special banking privileges
- Save time and money by enrolling more employees to the payroll direct deposit option
- Customized implementation
- Convenience of on-site banking presentations
- Financial education for your employees through investing and home buying seminars
Banking Privileges For Your Employees
First At Work Offers Your Employees Real Banking Convenience
Your employees are entitled to special banking privileges from First National. From checking and savings accounts to loans and investment opportunities, our wide variety of products and services come with courteous, professional service that customers have enjoyed for generations.
- Regular checking account privileges.
- Free Online Banking and BillPay.
- Discounted rate on consumer loans.
- Premium rate on savings and money market accounts.
- Free mortgage pre-qualification and reduced closing cost credit on First National mortgages.*
* Mortgage closing cost credit applies to home purchase and refinanced loans on primary residences only and is subject to change without notice. Cannot be combined with other discounts/promotional offers or exceed fees charged by First National. See a First National Mortgage Loan Officer for details.
The First At Work Program offers your employees preferred pricing on a variety of banking products and convenient services including:
- First at Work Free Checking
- Savings Accounts
- Consumer Loans
- Mortgage Loans
- Investments & Planning
- Online Services
First National also has Health Savings Account solutions designed to fit the needs of your employees who utilize a High Deductible Health Plan. Learn More.
Financial Wellness Program
As a First At Work partner, your dedicated Banker will help you create a benefit Financial Wellness Solutions that meet the needs of your business.
Meet & Greet Visits and Wellness Benefit Fairs
We'll visit with you and your employees to promote financial wellness, answer financial product or service questions, as well as accept account applications.
Financial Education Seminars
Convenient on-site educational presentations on a variety of financial topics.* We'll provide the resources and tools to make your employees successful with their financial lives. These seminars are educational and are not sales oriented.
- Budget Basics
- Estate Planning
- New Seminars
- Investing 101
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Basics
- Saving for College Education
- Protect Your Identity
- Understanding Your Credit Score
- Home Buying Made Simple
- Is it the Right Time to Refinance
* Seminars offered may vary by market.
New Hire Tools
Add it to your new hire packet! We'll give you information regarding the First At Work program benefits and financial wellness information for your new hire orientation
Is the First At Work Program only for business clients of First National?
No, whether you are a current business client or not, the First At Work program is available to your company employees.
How is this program a benefit to our employee benefit package?
Just as other employee benefits provide protection for retirement or health issues, this program has cost saving, banking benefits and educational resources to help guide employees with financial decisions throughout their life.
How does a company become a First At Work Company?
Contact a Banking team member. We'll share more about the program and learn about your company and employees.
What is meant by "on-site" educational presentations?
The financial waters can be tough to navigate alone. As a partner, it makes sense that we share our knowledge of this industry and keep our community in the know with what to do at age 20, 30, 40, 50 and beyond. We are so passionate about finance that we will present financial education to your employees on-site at your company location.
What is meant by customized implementation?
There's no one size fits all approach. We will implement and provide a customized program that suits you and your employee's best. Working with your Banker, the program will be tailor made for your company.
How long is the process to become a First At Work Company?
This process may be accomplished in as little at 7-10 days. Contact a Banker for more information on how to enroll.