The Tributary Funds are a family of mutual funds advised by Tributary Capital Management, a First National Bank company. Each Tributary Fund is managed with a unique strategy allowing you to customize your portfolio.
Our goal is to provide individuals, corporations and institutions with above average returns and below average risk. We are located in the region of the country we feel is known for its sensible investors and tax sensitivity, therefore we answer to a higher standard.
|Balanced Fund (FOBAX)||Moderate Allocation Funds|
|Growth Opportunities Fund (FOGRX)||Mid-Cap Growth Funds|
|Small Company Fund (FOSCX)||Small Blend Funds|
|Income Fund (FOINX)||Intermediate-Term Bond Funds|
|Short-Intermediate Bond Fund (FOSIX)||Short-Term Bond Funds|
|Nebraska Tax-Free Fund (FONPX)||Muni Single State Long|
Tributary Funds Benefits:
- 6 different mutual funds to try and help you diversify your portfolio and work toward reaching your goals.
- Low initial account minimums of $1000.
- Simplification through automatic investment options - for as little as $50 a month.
- Ownership by a family-owned institution that has been in the community for over 150 years.
- Freedom to create a portfolio tailored to your financial objectives, timetable, and investment risk preference.
- 3 simple ways to invest with Tributary Funds:
For more information, please visit www.tributaryfunds.com or call Investor Services at (800) 662-4203.
Before investing, please read the Fund's prospectus and shareholder reports to learn about its investment strategy and potential risks. Mutual Fund investing involves risk including loss of principal. An investor should also consider the Fund's investment objective, charges, expenses, and risk carefully before investing. This and other information about the Fund is contained in the fund's prospectus, which can be obtained by calling 800-662-4203 or by visiting www.tributaryfunds.com. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Distributed by Northern Lights Distributors, LLC, member FINRA. Northern Lights and the Fund's Advisor, Tributary Capital Management, are not affiliated.