Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next home, we can help you finance the perfect one. Check out our easy-to-use calculators to get an idea of how much home you can afford and see what your monthly payment might look like.
Take advantage of low interest rates by refinancing your existing mortgage loan. Refinancing can significantly lower your mortgage payment and free up your monthly cash flow to make your money stretch farther. Or, refinancing can reduce the number of years to payoff your loan – building up the equity in your home even faster.
Purchasing a home is one of the most important financial decisions in your lifetime. Let us help you make an informed decision. These frequently asked questions can be a great resource to educate yourself about your home financing options. Our Mortgage Loan Officers are also happy to answer any questions you may have.
Save up to $400 off your mortgage closings costs with a First National Bank Checking Account.*
|First National Checking account||Save $200|
|First National Premier Checking account||Save $400|
* Mortgage closing cost credit applies to purchase and refinance loans on primary residences only and is subject to change without notice. Cannot be combined with other discounts/promotional offers or exceed fees charged by First National Bank. See a First National Bank Mortgage Loan Officer for details.
Don't have an account with us? It's easy to apply.
We are proud to be recognized for the work we do in the community.
- Omaha Magazine's Best of Omaha - Best Mortgage Provider 6 years in a row
- Top Urban Lender for NIFA 7 years in a row
- Voted people's choice for Home Loans in the Sarpy County People's Choice Awards 2015
- Recognized as a Top Dollar Lender for USDA Rural Development's Guaranteed Rural Housing loan program for 2015
Get a Personalized Quote
Get a quick quote tailored to your unique lending needs.
Monitor Current Rates
Sign up for Rate Watch and receive email notifications when rates meet your target.
Locate a Mortgage Specialist
Find a Mortgage Loan Officer near you.
Make intelligent decisions about financing your home.
* Rate as of (last xml refresh date). Approval and terms subject to credit qualifications, loan amount and property value. Rates will vary by term. Some limitations apply. See a First National Bank Mortgage Loan Officer for details.