Information on enrolling your business banking and business credit card accounts online.
Online services, fees, troubleshooting and usage questions.
- How do I enroll for online access to my accounts?
To enroll for online access, simply fill out the online enrollment form. We require an authorized representative/signer to authorize the enrollment of each company administrator. Once enrolled, this person can then set up additional users as needed.
- What accounts can I enroll online?
You can enroll both your business banking and business credit card accounts with a single online enrollment form. Note: Customers with a Performance One Interest Bearing Account (IBA) may enroll in the Banking product to access the account online.
- How many banking companies can I enroll online?
All of your banking companies can be enrolled online. You will, however, be required to furnish corresponding authorized representative/signer signatures for each of the companies requested.
- How many business credit card accounts can I enroll online?
You can enroll your company's business credit card account and at that time, you can also enroll the individual cardholder's accounts, belonging to the company. You will need your company's unique Tax ID to enroll.
- Who will need to authorize my online enrollment?
An authorized representative/signer for each company being enrolled online will have to sign the authorization for that company. This is true for enrolling banking and/or credit card companies.
- What happens after I complete the online enrollment form?
Once you complete and submit the online enrollment form, enrollment paperwork is generated. This paperwork contains information regarding the companies you have requested to be set up online and the user information for the administrator requesting online access. Please print this enrollment paperwork and obtain the signature of an authorized representative/signer in the areas indicated on the form. You can either mail or fax the completed paperwork to us. Our Online Representatives will process the enrollment for you. You will receive a response from us (via the preferred method of notification you chose) in two to three business days to let you know the enrollment is complete, or if we need any additional information. When you are notified of your completed enrollment, you may start using online account access!
Note: If you experience a problem while printing the enrollment paperwork or if you do not have a printer to print the form, please call an Online Representative at 1-800-853-9586 between 7:00AM - 7:00PM CT, Monday through Friday and we can help you with this.
- How long will it be before I can access my accounts online?
Our Online Representatives will process your enrollment as soon as we receive the signed authorization. You will be notified by either phone or email per your choice selected during enrollment in two to three business days to let you know the enrollment is complete or if we need any additional information. Once you are notified of your completed enrollment, you can start using online account access!
- If I share a checking account with someone else, do we both need to enroll online or can we share the same User ID and Password?
For security reasons, each online user is required to have a unique User ID and Password.
- What basic online services are available?
- Dashboard - Customized view of all your frequently used accounts with quick links to commonly performed banking services
- Account Detail - Check account balances, review transactions, view check images and download account activity in a variety of formats
- Statements - View Account and Tax information online
- Transfers - Transfer funds between your bank accounts
- Transaction Search - Search multiple criteria for transactions and checks
- Alerts - Receive a variety of email updates on the status of your bank accounts and customize alert settings to the thresholds that are right for your business
- Stop Payments - Easily place, cancel and renew Stop Payments on checks
- Manage Users - Control online user access by accounts, tasks, and levels of authority
- Commercial Card - View business credit card information and make payments
- Flexibility - As your business needs grows, so can your online services. Additional services are available for Bill Payment, ACH, Wire Transfers, Remote Deposit Capture, and much more!
- How much does online account access cost?
It's free! Once you enroll, you'll have 24-hour access to your business banking and business credit card accounts at no cost.
- Who do I contact if I have a question or comment regarding online services?
We always want to give you the answers you need, when you need them. So if you ever have a question or comment, feel free to contact us.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: toll-free at 1-800-853-9586 7:00AM - 7:00PM CT, Monday through Friday
Write us: First National Bank
Business Online Customer Service
PO Box 2457
Omaha, NE 68172-9821
- When is online account access available?
Online account access is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - whatever time is most convenient for you! However, the system may be taken off-line for routine maintenance during off-peak hours.
- Can I access my account information from more than one location?
Yes. You can access the site from any computer with Internet access.
To better protect your online identity and account information, you may be prompted to enter additional security information when logging in from a different PC than one used previously.