Banking Services FAQ
Learn about the account types, account history and features available with online account access.
Account Related Questions
- What type of accounts can I access online?
All of your business banking accounts can be enrolled online as long as the enrollment is authorized by a signer on each of those accounts. These are all the different types of banking accounts that you can enroll online:
- Certificates of Deposit
- Lines of Credit
- Can I have more than one account enrolled online?
Yes! You can access all of your First National business banking accounts online with the same User ID and Password. You can also add additional accounts to your online profile as needed, using the Add Account feature in the site.
- How current is the information I can view online?
Your Account Detail provides you with the most current balance available, including any recent transactions/purchases. Keep in mind that a transaction cannot be viewed until it has actually posted to your account.
- Who should I contact if I have a question about my accounts?
We always want to give you the answers you need, when you need them. So if you ever have a question or comment, feel free to contact an Online Representative using one of these convenient ways:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 1-800-853-9586, 7:00AM - 7:00PM CT, Monday through Friday
Fax us: 402-938-5302
First National Bank
Business Online Customer Service
PO Box 2457
Omaha, NE 68172-9821
- What if I forget my User ID or Password?
You may contact an Online Representative by calling 1-800-853-9586, 7:00AM - 7:00PM CT, Monday through Friday.
- What is the difference between Current and Available Balance?
Your Current Balance is the money that is in your account at the moment. Your Available Balance includes your available line of credit and any memo posts that are pending at the time of your inquiry online.
- What is a Memo in my account activity?
A Memo is a note that is attached to your account when you have made a transaction on your account, but the bank has not actually processed the transaction. Common memo transactions include debit card transactions, line of credit advances and ATM activity. When the bank processes the transaction, the memo will be removed and a debit or credit will replace it. If the merchant where you used your debit card does not process that transaction the same day, the memo debit will be taken off your account, and your account will be credited back the amount until the transaction is processed.
- How long does it take for my deposit to be posted to my account?
Deposits sent via direct deposit or ACH are posted to accounts on the same day they are sent. It is not possible for us to determine how long it will take to receive a deposit via U.S. Mail; however, all deposits will post on the same business day they are received, but may not be immediately available. Customers are encouraged to ensure that their deposit posts to the account prior to initiating any transactions.
- What if one of my accounts does not appear in my Account Summary?
You may use the Add Account feature to add new accounts to your viewable account selection online. Once the add account request has been processed, an Online Representative will contact you to let you know if you can view the account online. You may also contact an Online Representative at 1-800-853-9586, 7:00AM - 7:00PM CT, Monday through Friday to assist you with this process.
- Can I place a stop payment on a check online?
Yes, you can place and renew a stop payment online for a six month period.
- What account supplies can I order online?
You can order new checks, deposit slips, copies of posted checks and past statements online.
- What should I do if I haven't received checks within two weeks of ordering them?
Please call us at 1-800-853-9586, 7:00AM - 7:00PM CT, Monday through Friday and an Online Representative will assist you with tracking your check order.
- Do you return canceled checks?
Because of the provisions of the Check 21 legislation, original paper items may not be available in all cases. Please confirm with your Account Officer what options are available for your accounts.
- Will I still receive my account statements in the mail?
Yes, First National Bank will send you your account statements in the mail. If you do not receive your statements please contact an Online Representative at 1-800-853-9586, 7:00AM - 7:00PM CT, Monday through Friday for assistance
- How do I change my account address?
To change your account address, please contact an Online Representative at 1-800-853-9586, 7:00AM - 7:00PM CT, Monday through Friday for assistance.
- How do I make payments on my loan and line of credit accounts?
There are several options available to you to make payments on your loan and line of credit accounts. These include:
- Make payments from your accounts online for free.
- Have a payment automatically withdrawn from your account monthly.
- Mail payments in every month.
- Where do I send my loan and line of credit payments if I send them by mail?
Please use the appropriate mailing address when sending in your payments by mail:
First National Bank
Commercial Loan Servicing
Stop Code 1030
PO Box 3128
Omaha, NE 68197
Line of Credit Payments:
First National Bank
Attn: Consumer Credit
PO Box 2149
Omaha, NE 68103