Community banks can find a strong partner in First National. We understand the priorities of community banks and provide the complete offering of services, products and tools that allow you to meet your institutional objectives. Whether you need an upstream partner on loan activity, a source of personal banking services for directors and officers, bank stock loans or a variety of other services, our experience and skill make us the ideal correspondent banking partner.
Features & Benefits:
- Loan Participations: We purchase overlines from community banks, and we offer experience with C&I and agriculture. Whether you're looking for improved liquidity or assistance with lending limits, we can tailor a solution for your organization.
- Director & Officer Loans: We will assist owners and officers by providing credit for personal investments and bank stock purchases. First National also offers an extensive line of personal services such as estate planning and investment management.
- Bank Stock Loans: We provide financial support for all varieties of bank and holding company stock purchases including funding for ESOP plans and treasury stock redemptions, as well as bank expansions and capital support. Underwriting and structures for each type of transaction are tailored to our correspondent banking partners' needs.
- Image Cash Letter Services: Our Image Cash Letter allows you to use your existing image capture hardware and software to electronically transmit a file of your checks rather than presenting physical paper checks. We will then send the checks back to the banks they were drawn on – eliminating the need to send the checks further downstream for processing.
- Reduction in the cost, time and risk of transporting physical paper checks
- Potential improvement of funds availability
- Lower check clearing costs
- Federal Funds: We purchase Federal Funds as principal or agent from correspondent banks with excess liquidity. We also provide Fed Funds availability on a secured or unsecured basis.
- FirstToolsSM - Powerful, easy to use, and secure, FirstTools is a comprehensive, Internet-based reporting, communications and file delivery platform designed specifically for the needs of correspondent banks and their corporate customers.
With FirstTools, you will enjoy these benefits:
- Manage your entire respondent relationship (global and domestic) all in one place with a platform designed specifically for that use
- Manage your Fed Funds account with First National and get feedback from Correspondent Banking experts
- Third Party Correspondent Services: Augment the financial services you offer customers without large capital expenditures. Available on a wholesale basis and with us acting behind the scenes as provider, our products and services will help you reduce expenses and generate new sources of revenue.
Services for resale include:
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Electronic Lockbox
- Electronic Checks
- Other Bank Services:
We offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- Investment Services*
- Letters of Credit
- Foreign Exchange
- Merchant Processing
- Credit Card programs
- Retirement Plan services
* These materials are for informational purposes only. It shall not constitute an offer of securities, a commitment to service, nor is it a solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Securities provided by First National Capital Markets, Inc., a registered broker/dealer and registered investment advisor, member FINRA & SIPC. Not a Deposit Not FDIC Insured Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency Not Guaranteed by the Bank May Go Down in Value