A letter from Chief Information Security Officer, Jeffrey Weeks
The Internet offers a convenient way to conduct financial transactions. We are committed to maintaining strict standards of security to help protect our customers’ confidential personal and business financial information. Our online security is designed to provide for a secure exchange of information with our customers. We utilize multiple security protocols such as firewalls, data encryption and customer authentication techniques.
If you have any concerns about the privacy and security of your accounts, you can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our cyber security technology helps protect your personal and financial information. Below are some of the safeguards we have in place to protect against online security breaches.
- User ID and Password: Online account access is limited to those possessing the user ID and password associated with your account(s).
- Encryption: Encryption technology protects data in transit between your computer and our systems. The closed lock icon indicates a communication session is encrypted.
- Firewalls: Firewalls protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- Virus Protection: Anti-virus protection technology detects and prevents recognized viruses from entering our computer network.
- Patching: Regular and consistent patching limits our systems’ vulnerabilities to cyber-attacks.
- Timeout: Our online system is designed to log you out automatically after several minutes of inactivity.
While we provide for the protection and confidentiality of your online information on our systems, we need your help to ensure your information is protected on your systems. Learn what steps you need to take to protect your information and accounts online by reading more in our Information Security Center.
Jeffrey C. Weeks
Sr. Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer