Free account management anytime, anywhere!Manage your finances—and your peace of mind—with Online Banking from First National Bank. Enjoy access to safe and secure online banking tools 24 hours a day, entirely for free.
Here's what you can do:
- Manage and organize your finances 24/7
- Check account balances, transfer funds, view statements and pay bills
- Pay off balances or set up automatic payments
- Receive account activity alerts
- Download account information and activity to Quicken® or QuickBooks®
Quickly and easily make payments.With free online BillPay, you can pay everyone from your utility companies to your babysitter. It's all quick and easy, and you can even obtain a payment history and check your pending payments.
- Schedule a payment for up to 90 days in advance
- Pay multiple payees at once
- Check your pending payments
- View a payment history for all your payees
- Set up recurring payments
- Reference a list of frequently used payees
- Quickly and conveniently add or delete payees
Receive your statements faster and worry-free.Switch to paperless statements today and receive your monthly statements securely, conveniently, and in real-time when they become available. Plus, with secure online access to your statements from anywhere, you can efficiently manage your accounts 24/7.
Paperless Statement Features:
- Available for your First National Bank credit card, checking, savings, money market, line of credit, CD and IRA accounts
- Instant and secure 24/7 access
- No security concerns with items getting lost or intercepted in the mail
- Choose whether you want to print your statements or just maintain them online
Stay in the loop with custom account alerts.
Receive timely email notifications that make it easy to manage your accounts, monitor your spending, and help to protect you from fraudulent activity.
- Manage Your Account – Receive payment reminders, transaction updates, and notifications about monthly statement availability.
- Monitor Your Spending – Spending alerts help make managing your money easy. Monitor your balance amounts, overdraft protection usage, approaching credit limits, and other transactions occurring on your accounts. Spending alerts can even help with early identification of fraudulent activity on your accounts.
- Protect Your Account – Security notifications are sent when changes are made to your Online or Mobile Banking profile and BillPay account - helping with early detection of possible fraud.